MIAC Exhibition “Grounded in Clay”,(with SAR and Vilcek Foundation)
Event Information to be available shortly.
The Museum of Indian Arts & Culture is open Tues-Sun 10am – 5pm.
The Museum is closed on January 1, Thanksgiving, and December 25.
From May through October, the museum is open each day from 10am-5pm.
- Admission is $5 for residents of NM (First Sundays are free!)
- Admission is $9 for non-residents
SENIORS (AGE 60 +):
- Admission is $5 for senior residents of NM (Free every Wednesday!)
- Admission is $9 for non-resident seniors
STUDENTS (with ID):
- Admission is $5 for students residing in NM
- Admission is $9 for students living outside NM
KIDS (16 and Younger):
- Admission for children is free, regardless of residency
- Always free admission (see information below)
- First Sunday of the month for NM residents with ID
- Every Wednesday for NM seniors (60+ with ID)
- Children 16 and younger
- Museum of New Mexico Foundation members
- Foster families and their children (with appropriate current identification)
710 Camino Lejo,
Santa Fe, NM 87505